Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quiz.........a or b?

I know I haven't been blogging here for a little while and I plan on doing an update of my new job quite soon but had an incident the other night that I have to quiz everyone on:

Which is the correct situation for an anesthesiologist to teach a hospitalist to intubate?

a) a controlled OR setting

or

b) a setting where the patient is in flash pulmonary edema with a pH of 6.8 and CO2 of 100

Please leave your answer in the comments section.  I imagine you can guess which one happened to me the other night.  Grrrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I choose A and I'll bet you chose A as well. I think it's something new the anesthesiologists are doing now. I don't know if you were too busy to notice last night when we were intubating but that anesthesiologist offered up an intubation lesson to the house doc, too!

My Playlist